At Michael S Holmes, PC, we are focused on providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Our practice is client-centric so we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us.
About Michael S. Holmes
Mike has been a licensed attorney since 1982. His practice has been focused on bankruptcy (debtor and creditor rights), wills and probate, real estate and state court collection litigation. Mike is a Martindale-Hubbell AV rated attorney. In 2013, Mike became an authorized registered attorney to appear before the Veterans Administration.
In 2008, Mike obtained a Texas real estate sales agent license. His real estate license is held by Weichert Realtors® - Wayne Murray Properties. He enjoys helping clients buy and sell their residential and commercial properties.
Mike serves as president of his homeowner association and is serving a three year term as the 2nd Reader with 7th Church of Christ, Scientist.
- Principia College, B.A. History, 1975 (Elsah, Illinois)
- South Texas College of Law, 1982 (Houston, Texas)
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Member, State Bar Bankruptcy Law Section
- Member, State Bar General Practice Section
- Member, State Bar Real Estate & Probate Section
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Courts and Bankruptcy Courts in Northern, Western, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- Admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Texas Real Estate Commission sales agent license
- Houston Association of Realtors®
- Texas Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®